Friday, April 18, 2008

Making Cookies

Well, today I decided that since it is raining we should make cookies! This is no easy task with an 18 month old! Her idea of making cookies was wearing an apron and emptying every utensil out of every drawer she could get to! When she did start "helping" she really liked eating the flour!?!?!

My cousin-in-law made me the apron a few years ago and then this year when we were doing bazaars she had the little one so she gave it to Erin for Christmas! Love the kids in the chef hats!

Hmmm, what can I make a mess of now?

Isaac loves to be a helper...especially in the kitchen.

Yes, she likes flour. Go figure! At least it kept her busy!

Erin looked so cute with the flour on her face, I couldn't resist putting some on Isaac's nose for a picture!

Wait for it!!!


Yum, Yum, Yum!

Even better with milk!

No comments: