Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Beginnings Challenge

The New Beginnings Crop is well under way at Scrapdango!  But you have plenty of time to join in!  My challenge is up now.  Here it is:
I had so much fun with this challenge and came up with a layout way out of my comfort zone that I love!  I hope you have the same results! :D

Your challenge is to make at least 2 spring embellishments to go on your layout!  There are 2 conditions:
1) Only 1 of them can be a flower. (but you don't have to do a flower!)
2) I want you to go out of your comfort zone and try something NEW to you!  I had never made something out of felt for a layout before!  Who knows...it may become your NEW favorite thing! ;)


While I was doing this I also picked out colors that would work for the new Color Room site!  Loved this color palette and plan on playing again!

Here are the embellishments I made and then my layout.

No comments: