Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Been awhile!

This is a super busy time of year for us. Tadd is at the end of track season (tonight is actually the last meet) and so he hasn't been home before the kids are in bed for the last 3 nights. Which makes for a very long day for me! We went to the meet tonight but had to leave early to go to a preschool family picnic. I'm glad it was nice out! Our first nice day in awhile!

Next week Tadd takes his Freshman on a week long field trip to SE Oregon. I am having some friends over on Tuesday night for a crop. Last year I did a "colorful crop" and this year (thanks to Christine for the idea) it is "TIME to crop". I am doing challenges for prizes, we are swapping bags of things that represent our favorite time of year, and I am making them all b-day books with my BIA! Still have to do that! I'll probably be up late Monday doing it! =)

No comments: