Saturday, June 28, 2008

Plethora of Cards!

I have been making cards like crazy! All of them were for various challenges. I did some for the PaperCrafts Gallery Idol too but we aren't allowed to post them anywhere yet!
These first 2 were for a sketch challenge at PaperPopsicles. I decided to do tags since I have a lot of kid b-days coming up this summer!These last 2 did double duty! PaperPopsicles monthly them for June was Color and the last challenge was to make 2 black and white cards. (Loving the monthly theme challenges btw!) I realize that the 2nd one has color...I took a picture before I colored it for PaperPopsicles! The second challenge that these were for was the HeroArts blog where they were doing an inchie challenge. Really had fun with the inchies...hadn't done them before!

No comments: