Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yellowstone...Here We Come!

Well, the countdown is down to 4 days! I can hardly believe that today is Tadd's last day of school! I think the weather has really thrown me for a loop! We usually have at least a few nice days in May and June but this spring has been super cold! We're breaking records almost everyday for how cold it is!

Today I made these activity books for the kids to take on vacation. I know Isaac will use his in the car. I don't think Erin will be able to but I made her one for in the motels and restaurants. I just went through all their color books and activity books and ripped out pages and also printed some out from Crayola! They had great activities. I used Rusty Pickle pp...loved the signs...one even says Yellowstone! And the map doesn't have Yellowstone on it but it is totally all the places we went last summer!
Hope you all have a great start of summer! Catch ya when we return from Yellowstone!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Those are fun ideas for the kids!!!! wonderful notebooks!!!