Friday, January 30, 2009

AWDML Feb Kit Sneak Peeks

Sorry I haven't been real great at getting posts up! I don't know why, but it seems like every night I have something! Next week is the same way but then things get back to normal...at least I hope then do! I am also fighting pink eye in both eyes! I had just gotten new contacts after having to wear my glasses for a couple weeks because I didn't have any contacts left and now I can't wear contacts for 7-10 days! Figures!

Working on a challenge for Concroption right now...some paint is drying as I type this! Also have some AWDML layouts to do with the February kit. I've finished one and a couple cards so far. Can't show those to you yet but here are a few sneak peeks! The first one is from the Feb card kit and the other is from the monthly scrapbooking kit!

No comments: