Sunday, January 18, 2009

Balance

My word for the year is balance. (if you don't know about one little word...see Ali's blog here) Since being accepted on a couple scrapbooking design teams this past year, I have really struggled with balancing my hobbies, being a mom, housekeeping, exercising, being in God's word, and many other things as well. My hobbies used to take a backseat but now that I am on the dt's, I have an excuse as to why I HAVE to do a layout or card! And while it is good to have "me" time, it has left my house a mess, laundry undone, my kids sitting in front of the TV, and a tummy I want to get rid of! All why I want to work on the balance of my life. To remind myself daily of my word, I made this sign to hand in my scrapbooking area. I used the January kit from AWDML.

1 comment:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Words to live by! Love how you spelled out Balance :)