Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Been awhile...again! And soon...a RAK!

I don't know where the time goes! I have had a bunch of scrap stuff going on and forget to blog! I did last week's Crowned layout for Scrapdango. It was the "bikini competition" and although they teased that we'd need a picture of ourselves in a bikini (I so would have been done!), it was really to make a skimpy layout. They gave a list of embellishments and we got to choose only 2 and could also only use 2 pp. I chose stitching and buttons as my embellishments. This was hard for a lot of people but I think I am a pretty minimalistic scrapper by nature so it was really a good one for me! Here it is: This week is the "interview competition" and our layout has to be about us. Still not sure where I am going with that one! And I need to get it figured out soon as we are going to the beach this weekend!

Angie posted some sneak peeks of the March kit over at A Walk Down Memory Lane! You're going to like this one! It has some subtler colors in it with some fabulous embellishments too! I am still playing with it but the stuff I've done was super fun!

Also working on some altered things for Concroption! Know what I am doing on one of the things but the other has me stumped! I need to get thinking!

Now to that RAK (random act of kindness for those of you new to this!) This is my 97th post and I've been blogging almost a year! So I though it'd be fun to give some stuff away! I know I have a very neat Tim Holtz mask and some other embellishments too just sitting here waiting for a good home! Just leave a comment on any post from now until I hit 100! (that's 3 posts!) and in my 101 post I'll announce the winner! Hopefully I'll do a better job at posting so you won't have to wait too long! :)

No comments: