Sunday, March 8, 2009

Post 100!!!

Wow! Can't believe I have done 100 posts! Make sure to leave a comment here to be entered in a drawing for a RAK! I'll announce the winner on my 101st post...whenever that is!

Spent Friday and Saturday at CKC Portland but forgot to take my camera! Friday I worked in the CocoaDaisy booth and had a lot of fun hanging with Tricia and Krista! Saturday was shopping day and we took a class as well. Now the countdown begins for next year! :)

Here is a challenge I just posted on the AWDML dt blog! Enjoy...and if you do it...send me a link for another entry into the RAK drawing!

Weekend Challenge: Do Something Unexpected

I hope everyone is recovering from losing an hour of sleep last night! I know I have gotten a very late start!

Today's challenge is to take a product in your stash and do something unexpected with it. Put a different twist on a much used staple.

I chose one of my favorite things right now...journal spots! I love them! I took this one from Making Memories and made it into the front of my card. I love the result! It is definitely a different looking card that someone will enjoy getting! Here is what I came up with!

Happy Day mm

And the best thing about this card...everything I used is on sale in the A Walk Down Memory Lane store right now because it is all from our featured manufacturer...Making Memories! (except the cardstock and ink!)

Supplies: cardstock, brown ink, journal spot, glitter stickers, pink paper, green paper, brad

Remember to send us a link when you do this challenge! We'd love to see your take on it!

No comments: