Sunday, April 26, 2009

Online Croppin'!

That's what I have been doing all weekend! I have never really participated in an online crop before but when CocoaDaisy was doing one and it was being organized by my fellow taG team girl, Sue, I knew I had to make the time! I have had a blast! The only bad thing is that there is so much going on, on the message boards that I can't seem to tear myself away to get any scrapping actually done! I have managed to get a few things done along with playing some fun games!

This is for one of their Daily Prompts...this was use pp and rub-ons on a card.

Then this is from a sketch by Sue.
And finally I participated in a 1 hour layout challenge...and actually finished it! Wasn't sure if I would be able to but I pulled it off! For this we had to use the CocoaDaisy colors...pink, red, orange, brown and a little green and have "Heart" in the title. And of course finish in an hour!
Now I've got to run...There is a chat with Ali Edwards on the mb in 5 minutes! And at 6:00 tonight my Blazers play the Rockets! Go Blazers!

No comments: