Monday, May 11, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Week Card

Just thought I'd show what I made for Isaac's teacher this year for Teacher Appreciation Week. I wanted something relatively quick and simple and so I emailed my friend Sta'Cee (who doesn't have a blog, but should!) to pick her brain! She said one of her favorite easy teacher gifts is a little container of raspberries with a bow tied around it. Immediately this stamp I have from Papertrey Ink popped into my head! So, instead of raspberries, the teachers got a nice container of strawberries with a big yellow bow tied around it. (I forgot to take pictures of it though!) Isaac picked out the yellow because pencils are yellow and teachers love pencils. Oh, the mind of a 5 year old! This is the card I made! Love the Jenni Bowlin chipboard buttons! I stamped right on it and it looked great!

1 comment:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable, Lynn! LOVE that stamp set..what a perfect use of it for Teacher Apprec. week! SO cute!