Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Little Color!

The end of the school year is always so hectic! Isaac is done with preschool and I officially have a kindergartner! WOW! My last group of 6th graders from my teaching days graduate from high school on Friday...can't wait to see them walk across that stage! And my first group of 6th graders are graduating college this year! Holy cow! Tadd is done teaching in one week! Can't believe the summer is almost here!
I have been playing along with some of the daily prompt challenges posted by Sue over at Cocoa Daisy. I think my favorite are her color atc prompts. I have decided to make a 6 x 6 color album just for me! I am using it as an excuse to play with my camera and editing program! Here are the ones I have done so far!

1 comment:

Jessica Diedrich said...

These are AMAZING pages! WOW! You are such a talented scrapbooker! I wish we lived closer so you could be my motivation to get my own pages done, LOL! Seriously gorgeous work, girlie!!!