Monday, September 28, 2009

Homework! (week 4!)

I love doing these types of challenges for the simple fact that they get me scrapping! I have made 6 layouts and a tag for School's In since September 1 and I have one more layout that I hope to get done by the 30th! Thanks to all the design team members at Scrapdango for their great challenges.
This is the Week 4 Assignment...Handstitching! This is something I had never done on a layout and I have to admit, I really had fun doing it!Here is the M-R extra credit. I had to use Masking, Notebook paper, October Afternoon, People we love, Question Mark, and Ribbon. One of the best things about these challenges for me was doing things I wouldn't normally have done. On this layout I have to say that it was probably the monsters! They are from October Afternoon and had I not had all my OA stash on my table, I probably wouldn't have thought of the monsters! And they are my favorite part of this layout!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Very very cool! Good luck on your 'one more' LO. :)