Tuesday, September 22, 2009

School Pictures

Better late than never I guess! Seems everything has been a whirlwind of activity here with school starting, Isaac playing soccer, Tadd coaching xc, me doing a bunch of scrappy stuff, and Erin falling teeth first onto hardwood floors! ;) Isaac has loved school so far (all 3 days of it!) and has also started taking the bus!

Here he is in front of his school. He looks so little! (but don't tell him, he thinks he's pretty grown up going to school!)

Just some fun posed shots that both kids were game with so I took full advantage!On the first day in his class. He got right to work and almost didn't even say goodbye!On his third day I let him ride the bus to and from school. He loved it of course!

1 comment:

Allison said...

These are amazing pictures Lynn! I especially love the BIG school and little guy. :) Sounds like a busy year for you.