Friday, November 13, 2009

Progressive Blog Hop...Day 2!

Welcome back for Day 2 of the Scrapdango Blog Hop! If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can catch up here!

Today we're doing a layout! For the ingredients, each of the 6 designers picked one of their favorite things to use on layouts. I chose to do Journal Spots. I use a journal spot on almost every layout that I do, and some cards too! Journaling for me, does not come easily. Before journal spots, I always felt like I wasn't saying enough...wasn't filling up enough space on the layout. Journal spots allow me to make it part of the design and they come in all sizes! I don't know what I'd do without them! :) Here is my example using all the ingredients.
Here are the important things to remember:

*Use ALL 6 of the designers' ingredients on your layout.

*Link it to the blog or forum.

*You have until Monday, Nov. 16 at midnight EST to do them!

*Leave a comment on my blog to be enterd into a drawing for a RAK!

Here's the order to hop in!

Scrapdango Blog

Heather's Blog

Lynn's Blog...You Are Here!

Nikki's Blog <<<--------You Go Here Next!

Carly's Blog

Lisa's Blog

Kerryn's Blog

10 comments:

LisaM said...

Fantastic layout Lynn!

KerrynF said...

Beautiful work Lynn!

Nikki Love said...

love those pics and your heart in the titlework is GREAT!!!!

toni said...

wow, this is such a pretty LO!
I love to add journaling spots, too!

KellyG said...

Great lo, love the colors!

Lisa Watson said...

Great LO!!! I love using journal spots too!!! Love the Heart and fun shaped paper!!

Kim said...

Adorable LO! Love the spot and the heart!

silvia said...

Great LO!!

Terri said...

Such a pretty lo!

Heather Lough said...

Love your layout. The shaped paper is fabulous.