Thursday, February 11, 2010

Something New #5.....2/5-2/11

Valentine's Day Soap {for teachers}

I have made soap many, many times before but never for teachers so I decided it counted as my something new!  I hesitate to say that I "made" soap though...it really is just a melt and pour soap that I then add color and essential oil to.  This time it is grapefruit and boy, does it smell good! :)  I made some simple tags and tied them up in little bags for all the ladies in the office too.  Isaac made little bag toppers for his teachers but I didn't get pictures of those.  Anyway, I am hoping everyone likes them!





Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

GinniG said...

Oh how CUTE!!! I'm sure they will all love them! :) Great idea!!!

Carly said...

Those are ADORABLE!!! What fun! I'm gonna need to try soap one of these days! (try to make, that is!)

Carly said...

Those are ADORABLE!!! What fun! I'm gonna need to try soap one of these days! (try to make, that is!)