Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Scrapdango March Reveal!

Here are some layouts and cards I made with this amazing kit!  Love the yummy Jillibean!  I have a lot left and am hoping to get a few more done this week!

A layout of my son and his cousin.  They are just 6 weeks apart.  This is an old photo...they were not quite 3 and they are 6 1/2 now!

I loved the numbered patterned paper and knew I wanted to use it to do a sequenced layout.  This is my son last summer.  The lady we were camping with completely convince him that he was making bread by crushing these seeds, adding water and making an oven with tinfoil in the fire!  Then she would add a piece of muffin and he would have bread!


Last night, after scrapping most of the day, I made these really simple cards!  I love these birdhouses!

No comments: