Friday, May 28, 2010

Road Trip!

Well, a road trip from last year!  I finally completed the Prim n' Punky album from Punky Sprouts!  This one was a bit of a challenge for me (in a good, fun way!) with it's gated cover and pages that open different ways!  I had to plan it out a little more than I usually do!  But I think that is most likely a good thing! :)  I love the combination of chipboard, canvas and acrylic pages in these albums!  So fun to go from one to the other!  I did this album with some really fun travel papers, journal spots, borders and alphabets from My Little Shoebox!  I am not usually a doodler, but I thought these papers called for it!  Took me back to all the doodling I used to do on my high school notebooks!





3 comments:

AnnaB said...

It's a wonderful album Lynn...! I love it!

Audrey Yeager said...

Lynn this is just superb!!!!! I love your doodling and I love how you made some of the gate pages look like one page. So so cute!

emilyruth said...

so cute!
love all the color!
you're awesome :)