Thursday, August 19, 2010

Home for the Summer!

After being gone for about 25 days over the course of 2 months...we are finally home for good!  Not that we didn't have a ton of fun in the Redwoods, at the beach, camping, in Sunriver, and at Camp Sherman, but it feels good to be home!
I was able to get out and do some scrapping with some friends last night and it just may have been my most productive scrap day ever!  I got 4 layouts completed and loved all of them!  Here are two...the other two have to wait a little bit! :)

This one is for the sketch challenge over at My Mind's Eye.  I love when I get a chance to do these!  The hardest thing each month, is picking which MME papers to use! :)  This time I literally had 3 different lines of paper in front of me before deciding on this one!  This is Katie and Erin at Camp Sherman last week after Lexa braided their hair!  I've been wanting to do a layout of Katie and Erin since Erin talks about how much she loves Katie all the time!  These were the perfect pictures!  And I tried a new way to make flowers and know I will be making lots more!  These are made from little doilies that I glimmer misted!  They are adorable!

This is for the sketch challenge at CocoaDaisy this month.  Loved this sketch and since it was Ronda's sketch, I knew I wanted to use GlimmerMist as she is the one who first got me hooked! :)  These pictures are from our recent camping trip to Ft. Stevens.

2 comments:

Samantha Taylor said...

Beautiful LO! Love the lace flowers and the stitching. What beautiful girls you have, too.

missusem said...

I love your layout! - thank you for playing with us at Cocoa Daisy!

The photos of the braided girls are lovely :)