Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cocoa Daisy Crop

Last weekend, one of my favorite online sites, Cocoa Daisy, had their spring crop.  With tons (well, 18) of challenges, fun games, great classes, and some great RAKS it was hard to keep up! :)  I had some great aspirations of getting a lot of layouts done, especially since they give the week after to get them done.  But, life keeps happening even when I want to scrap! :)  Pretty happy that I got 3 done though.

Patterns and Colors Challenge:  For this one there was a picture of some fabric that we were to use for inspiration.  They were very bright and had lots of different patterns and I immediately thought of this MME paper.  We also had to use circles or squares, mist and a border punch.  I just love how this one turned out!

Standing in a Line Challenge:  Pretty obvious from the name...this one we had to use lines of some sort.  I had my pictures in a line, used strips of paper in a line and doodled a line for the border.  There were so many pictures for this, I kept it super simple...even for me! :)


Night Market Challenge:  This challenge was to use black as the background and use pictures of something at night.  These were the only night pictures I had and they aren't good but I still wanted to scrap them and this seemed the perfect time!  Not my best layout but glad to have the story down!

No comments: