Monday, November 14, 2011

Sweet and Spooky

Hi everybody!  I hope you are enjoying your fall season and getting lots of crafting in!

I had planned on using the Phantom paper from Pink Paislee on a non-Halloween layout because it is so versatile!  But as I sat down to work on it...I just loved all the embellishments that are definitely Halloween!  I hardly ever stamp on my layouts (I think this is due to laziness!) but I stamped with 4 different stamps on this!  The set of Halloween stamps from Pink Paislee has some really fun ones!

I used the Punky Sprouts new lil blossoms on this as well.  I sprayed them with Glimmer Mist...they are a little waxy and don't take the mist great but since I wanted this to have a grungy feel, it worked perfectly!  I sprayed 2 with Peach Delight and 2 with Granite.  While they were still wet, I dabbed off the excess mist and layered them, alternating colors.  Then I put one of the Pink Paislee brads through the center and scrunched the layers until I was happy with how it looked.


No comments: