Monday, April 23, 2012

Punky Sprouts and My Little Shoebox

This month at Punky Sprouts, we got some great My Little Shoebox lines to play with.  This is the 3rd time we've swapped with them since I have been on the team and it is always fun to make a mini album with their product!  I made this Trunk Punky album using the very cute Keepsakes line from My Little Shoebox.  This is for my friend Sta'Cee who just had baby number 4!  She is a scrapbooker but I knew with 4 kids, it will be awhile until she can play so I wanted to give her a little book to keep some of the first photos of baby Adalie!  I kept it pretty simple since I know 4 kids will be thumbing through it!  I also left lots of space so she can put in as many photos as she wants.  I am going to give her the leftover journaling cards and (even though these are my favorite!) the matching tiny alphabet.

For the cover I wanted to leave room for her to add a picture so I just put her name and then made a flower using one of the medium size Lil' Lacy Blossoms.

Here is some room for pictures to go with a few journaling spots.  I also used a mask and some mist to add some polka dots to the canvas pages.

I wanted to make this girly and so I added some pearls to the center of the flowers in the hanging frame.

I loved Erica's idea of this birdy picture in the middle of a small Lil' Lacey Blossom so I stole the idea from her!  Thanks Erica!

I used my Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer to make these cut out flowers glossy and even put pearls in the middle before adding the lacquer.
  

Here is the book opened up.
 

This was my favorite paper from this line.  I decided to leave it alone so that Sta'Cee can add little pictures or words to the frames.

Another Lil' Lacy Blossom, this time on the acrylic pages.  I glued one on the front and one on the back too.

The acrylic pages are a gate fold just like the cover.

Last page.
 

The entire book opened up...one of my favorite things about the Trunk Punky but it makes it hard to photograph! :)

No comments: