Saturday, August 23, 2008

Want to Vote for Me?

I am currently in a contest at Craft Warehouse...a craft chain in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. The first half of the contest is voted on by the public and then the top 50% from each stores are voted on by judges! Below is the layout I submitted. If you like it please come vote! Follow the link, scroll down below the layouts, register, and then vote! Thanks in advance for taking the time. I really appreciate it!

Just as an explanation of the lo...This is Isaac and Rachel. Rachel has run xc for my husband for the last 4 years. Isaac took a shine to her from the start...when he was just 2! She asked her friend to take this picture of them while we were at Camp Sherman. I quickly grabbed my camera and snapped this! I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it so I asked Isaac for one word to describe Rachel...I was thinking goofy/silly/crazy! He thought for a minute and said "She loves me!" I knew I had my title!

No comments: