Saturday, January 3, 2009

Vintage Home Kit

You have to check out the January kit at AWDML! It is awesome! I absolutely love it! I have made two layouts so far and I have a ton left to play with! I am trying to think of something I want to alter with it and leave out on my desk so I can look at this pretty paper all the time! Big changes are in store at A Walk Down Memory Lane for the new year as well! Look for a monthly card kit, a copic markers club, as well as the usual scrapbooking kit! Also, we are going to be focusing more on the dt blog rather than the message board. So look for our regular weekday posts...a different designer each day of the week! And you will now get a new class EVERY Saturday and a new challenge EVERY Sunday! What fun! Looking forward to 2009!

1 comment:

Erica Hettwer said...

Of course! I got the idea from stuff I'd seen around the internet. The only thing that's really me is the way I finished it. Every other one I'd seen needed more paper to make the cover and I just didn't think that made it a true one-sheet mini book. (That, and I'm too lazy to make covers!!! LOL) I'd be thrilled if you used it for a class and linked to me. :D