Friday, June 19, 2009

Graduation Congrats

Since Tadd is a teacher and coach at the high school he goes to graduation every year. I have gone several years too since the 6th graders I used to teach go to his high school. This year was even more special for me...this was my last group of 6th graders before I quit to stay at home. This was the largest class to graduate in Oregon this year! I think it was 507. The statistic that shocked me the most was that this class has people that speak 42 different languages! I thought that was A LOT! Especially for a small town girl who went to school where there was only 1 language!Also graduating this year was these 3 awesome girls. They have all been running for Tadd for all 4 years and we have quite literally watched them grow up! They have been God sends to us for their love of our kids too! When I told Isaac that the 3 of them were graduating (and then explained what that meant) he started crying hysterically. We will miss them for sure! For graduation presents I took the kids to Build-a-Bear and recorded the kids saying I Love You! I think the girls liked them! :)And since this is a scrapbooking blog, these are a couple of the grad cards I made this year! :)

No comments: