Friday, March 4, 2011

Old Good News and New Good News!

First the New good news...one of my cards was picked up for a special issue of Paper Crafts Magazine!  It is the Go-To Sketches issue that will be out in August!  I love sketches!  This was my very first time submitting to them and I got 2 done in time and they liked one of them!  I was thrilled to be watching them announce on Facebook that the emails were going out and then actually get one! :)  There were 2,750 submissions and only 288 cards were chosen.  134 designers are in the book and only 38 of us are "newbies"!

Now for the Old good news!  I had forgotten to post this earlier!  I had a card in the January Issue of Cards.  It was my 2nd time being in that magazine.  Since the month is well over, I can share that one!

2 comments:

Erica Hettwer said...

Congrats!!! That's awesome! :D

~jan said...

Congrats on the PC pub! How awesome! Love your Thanks card so much!