Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last Day of Preschool

Today was Erin's last day of preschool...for this year.  She'll be at the same preschool next year but with a different teacher.  Her teacher this year was also Isaac's teacher for his 2 years of preschool so I think next year will be a bit strange (for me) at least at first! :)  Here is a picture of how happy she is to have the summer start!  (ok, not really, she just liked the bouncy house!)


I made a few thank you cards for the teacher and assistant.  I used some My Little Shoebox Farmer's Market that I had left from this album!  Such great paper and can be used for way more than "farm"!


1 comment:

Scraping Miami said...

Love the cards you made plus today the mailman brought me my winnings. Everything is so cute love it all can't wait to use the mini book. I will be posting pictures on my blog this week also the stuff came while I was having a crop at my house and I was able to start using it. Thanks so much.