Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Using some MLS Scraps!

After making the 2 cards for Erin's teachers, my scraps form My Little Shoebox have been sitting on my table.  Last night I decided I should play with the stamps...I don't do enough stamping!  I loved this little flower stamp!  I stamped it in a line across the yellow paper and then stamped it on 3 different colors of scraps of MLS I had!  A great way to use up the little pieces!  I then cut the colored flowers out and applied 3D Crystal Lacquer to them.  I have kind of been on a 3D Crystal Lacquer kick lately!  Then once they dried, I used some pop dots and placed them over the flowers I had already stamped.  The happy stamp is also from MLS.  I stamped it and then drew over the letters with the Crystal Lacquer...it is a fun, shiny look!  And since my favorite thing in scrapbooking right now is tiny alphabets, I used some of mine from MLS to spell out birthday!