Thursday, September 22, 2011

Speed Scrapbooking!

I am a super slow scrapbooker!  It often takes me 3 or 4 hours to get a layout done.  And getting 4 done in a whole day of scrapping is quite an accomplishment for me.  I have been busy this week and my science assignment for Scrapdango's School's In challenge, got put on hold.  Yesterday I realized that it was due that night!  I had a dentist appointment in the morning and then a xc meet that I had to leave for at 2.  I started this layout a little after noon and finished with plenty of time to spare to pack up for the meet!  Considering that I cut out all those hexagons in that time as well...I was pretty happy!

The assignment was to use hexagons, have at least 30% of our layout be green and to use something botanical.

My friend Leah had done a strip of hexagons on a layout awhile ago and I made a mental note to try it and this was the push I needed! 

No comments: