Thursday, September 10, 2009

When the Kids are Away...

Mommy gets to play! Although I had some cleaning and errands to do while they were gone, I managed to make this bag too! I made one of these Market Totes for my cousin for Christmas (you can see it here!) and knew I wanted to make one for myself but hadn't gotten around to it yet! This weekend is the Coburg Antique Fair and it was the perfect excuse to make it...I WILL need something to carry all my finds in! :)I can't wait for the fair on Sunday! I went last year and it was so much fun! This year Anna AND Sta'Cee are coming. We are spending the nigh at Sta'Cee's and getting up at 4AM to get there when it starts! We decided it was easier to get up at 4am (that's a middle of the night adventure!) rather than 6am (that's just early morning!) since none of us are morning people! We may regret that later! :)